Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Data: The highest paying 'PTC' site I know of.

You Data does not call itself a PTC site, but that's pretty much how it works. Most PTC site pay 1-3 cents per ad. At You Data, I have been getting mostly $0.20 ads!

Up till now, advertisers have been paying big bucks to show off their products and services to whoever they can. That's rather inefficient, as many people seeing the ad aren't really interested in the product. As a result, consumers don't necessarily enjoy advertising very much, and sometimes try to ignore it (like me).

You Data takes a different approach. You build a profile of what you like and don't like, called a 'Me File'. No personally identifying information is required, just your gender and birth date. Think of the Me File as a small database of what you as a consumer are interested in. You data then uses this information to link you to advertisements that would be of interest to you. When you click through, you get money added to your account. You must have a PayPal account to receive your funds. Also, when signing up you will need a cell phone to receive a text message, which will contain a four-digit code needed to activate your login.

I have been a signed up for about 3 months now and have received 11 separate payments that have added up to $6.81 in my PayPal account. I spent very little time to get this, about an hour, spread throughout the 3 months. Considering my younger age, I am not an advertiser's primary target in most cases, so I don't get as many offers. My mom recently signed up and has already received a lot more offers than me.

While I do earn more money from other sites, this is one of my favorite! My grade for it? 100%


Sell Your Attention

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this blog on online money opportunities.
    EM

    ReplyDelete