Monday, June 1, 2009

Opinion Outpost: A Great Survey Site

Opinion Outpost is a survey site that was launched in 2005. The Web page design has a Western theme and the site's layout is very easy to use. When you sign up you can complete your user profiles. They will send you 4-8 surveys per week.

The surveys are fairly easy to take. You receive notifications of new surveys in your e-mail account. Once you start, you may have to answer a few questions on their site before they redirect you to the survey. Often they are OTX surveys, which are disliked by a lot of people but overall I have had a good experience with them. In fact, I often prefer OTX because if I do not qualify, they usually allow me to try qualifying into another study.

After you complete your survey, you are redirected back to the Opinion Outpost page where you see a message telling you how many points you earned. If you failed to qualify for the survey, Opinion Outpost offers you three options: You can get an entry into a $750 Sweepstakes, you can donate to Charity ($0.10) or you can try for an instant win of $50. I have failed to qualify for dozens of surveys and every time clicked on the instant win button- however no wins yet.

The rewards are very good compensation for you time. They pay you in points, where 10 points= $1. Minimum cash out is quite low (50 points, or $5). Most surveys will earn you 10-100 points ($1-10). On average, a survey that earns you 20 Opinion points takes about 20 minutes. I think it is one of the better paying survey sites out there to join.

When you request payment they send you a check. They say it may take 4-8 weeks for it to arrive. I was quite surprised, then, when I got my first check of $7.50 only 12 days after requesting it.

They also have a referral program but you need to have the e-mail address of the person you want to refer so that you can enter it into the site. Opinion Outpost then sends an invite e-mail to them. I would prefer they offered a referral link instead, however that is my only complaint about them.

Note: You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States or Canada to join Opinion Outpost.

Needless to say I am very happy with this site and I would rate it 95-100%. I recommend that you join if you like earning money for taking surveys.

If you would like to be my referral, please send an e-mail address to me and I will refer you.
Here is the link to the site: Opinion Outpost (not a referral link).

Payment Proof:

2 comments:

  1. Hi royassure, I just looked it up, unfortunately it is limited to the USA and Canada. Thanks for asking, I should add this info to my post.

    ReplyDelete